compensation: $15 to $17 per hour depending on experience with room for growth! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a permanent, full-time Maintenance Technician to join our team! This career focused candidate will service multi-family apartment complexes in the Niles and Dowagiac, MI areas, as well as, multiple rental properties in South Bend, IN.
Prior, verifiable experience in apartment maintenance a must.*
Core Leases Offers: competitive pay and benefits package including health, dental, vision (1st $300 paid by employer), employer matched 401(k), PTO, paid vacation* and holidays*.
Work schedule: Monday-Friday and rotation for after-hours emergency calls, including weekend emergency calls.
Responsibilities and Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Painting, laying floor, drywall patch and repair.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Performs general carpentry.
- Installs window blinds. Build, repair, and install window screens. Install and repair interior and exterior door locks for residents and common areas.
- Performs general plumbing and electrical.
- Knowledge and comfort using hand and power tools. Must have own tools.
- Must have smartphone and ability to download and utilize property maintenance app. Will train.
- Complete grounds work as directed including picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds, snow removal, etc.
- Removing/replacing appliances such as stoves, and refrigerators using dolly on stairways.
- This job requires lifting up to 60+ pounds.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and auto insurance a must.
-Pre-Employment Drug Screening and Physical, Criminal Background Check, and Skills Demonstrating are Required. Must have reliable transportation.
- You may also apply in person at The River Oak Apartments at 1733 Oak St. - Rental Office, Niles, MI 49120.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers