compensation: $16-$17 per hour base on experience plus commissions employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
West Wind Apartments has an immediate opening for a qualified Maintenance Technician: This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural facilities and grounds on the site.
• Completes all service request within 48-hours of the call
• Maintains all grounds, including daily trash removal, snow and ice removal
• Rehabilitate apartments for new move-ins
• Comply with all EPA requirements for Lead, Asbestos, Freon, Radon, Etc.
• Ensure that all activities are conducted in compliance with local, state and federal OSHA regulations
• Respond to on-call maintenance emergencies at any hour
• Respond to snow and ice events on any day at any hour
• Vacant utility expense control
• Other duties as may be necessary to achieve the owners goals and objectives
Reports to: This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training or experience
• Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) designation from NAA preferred
• EPA Type II or Universal Certification preferred
• 1 year in facilities maintenance
• Highly motivated and detail oriented
• Basic computer skills necessary to navigate the various system used by M2
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
• Ability to respond 24-hours a day to emergency situations and work weekends and holidays if needed
• Ability to read and comprehend the English language
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Salary + Benefits:
Health and Dental Insurance
• 401k Plan with Company Match
• Paid Vacation time
• Vacation buy out
• Paid Holiday
• Renewal commissions paid monthly
• Minimum call time paid for on call services
• Mileage reimbursement paid each paycheck
• 7 Personal days a year
• Birthday off
• 50% Apartment Discount to start, 75% discount starting year 2 and FREE year 3 and after.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers