compensation: To be determined based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
How would you like to be part of a successful, award-winning national company that can provide you with a competitive wage and benefits, training, and opportunities for career growth? Are you experienced in basic home or apartment maintenance, detail oriented, have great customer service skills and have your own basic tools? It's time to join our team!
Sterling Group, an award-winning property management developer, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for our apartment community, Arbors at Riverbend Apartments, located in Osceloa, Indiana. Working knowledge in plumbing, electrical and general building maintenance is required; computer skills are a must; HVAC certification is required.
The Sterling Group is a privately owned company that develops, constructs, acquires, and manages apartment communities and self-storage facilities, currently operating in 16 states. To learn more about Sterling, visit our website, https://www.thesterlinggrp.com.
The Sterling Group offers excellent training programs and competitive wages and benefits, including:
• Medical insurance, including vision, prescription plans, and Teladoc (receive medical services via telephone or videoconferencing technology) (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
• Dental insurance (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
• Short Term Disability insurance;
• Free life insurance up to $50,000;
• 401k (with company match of 25 cents on every dollar up to 10% of your pay);
• Health Reimbursement Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your medical expenses; Sterling reimburses 80% of the second half of your deductible),
• Flexible Spending Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your dependent care expenses--both child and elder care);
• Paid holidays (including a floating holiday);
• Paid Time Off;
• Paid Volunteer Day off for you to volunteer for the 501c3 charitable organization of your choice;
• Free services through our Employee Assistance Program, including financial counseling;
• Apartment discounts at certain Sterling-owned apartment communities;
• Service awards on significant milestone anniversaries; and
• Tuition Reimbursement (including for property management, coursework, licenses and certifications).
Please note, The Sterling Group strongly prefers candidates apply through Sterling Group's website as opposed to applying through a job board. To ensure the most immediate consideration, please apply through The Sterling Group's website using the link above.
Criminal background and drug test are required. EOE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers