Ryder wants YOU! Join our fast growing diesel technician team now.
* Ongoing technical training and advancement opportunities
* Safe working environment
* Great exposure- working on a wide range of equipment
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance and 401K
* PTO, Vacation & Sick Time and Holiday Pay
* Stability - Ryder is a trusted industry leader; founded in 1933
* Uniforms provided along with a Boot Allowance
* Tuition Reimbursement
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers